Our medical team is dedicated to keeping you and your family in the best health. Led by board-certified family medicine physician, Dr. Folake Aminu, we look forward to caring for your family.
Folake Aminu, MD
Folake Aminu, MD, is a board-certified family medicine physician. She is currently welcoming new patients and accepts most major insurance plans and Medicare.
Dr. Aminu was born in Washington state, but now calls the Peach state home.
She has been practicing medicine in Georgia since 2009, providing comprehensive primary care to patients of all ages including the management of chronic illnesses such as diabetes, hypertension, and high cholesterol, as well as women's health.
Dr. Aminu enjoys spending her spare time with her family and friends, traveling and watching movies.
- Residency: Robert Wood Johnson University, Somerset Family Practice, New Jersey
- Medical School: Ross University School of Medicine
- Undergraduate: University of Florida
Professional Organizations & Affiliations
- Board Certified: American Board of Family Medicine
- Member: American Academy of Family Physicians
- Member: Georgia Academy of Family Physicians
- Member: Medical Association of Atlanta (MAA)